• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genos' dub VA is terrible.

giphy.gif

Forgot to say this but I love the way Shadows Asgard looks.

12-13.png

Thriller Bark has some great art in the manga.

Raxus

This seems like a weirdly worded response to my post? Anyway thanks (to everybody) for the confirmation.

Sorry I just woke up for some reason my wires got crossed watching the show and I thought for some reason you were talking about Genos' VA. I noticed reading back but eh. It gives some much needed context to the VA's of the show for the end of the year awards.

Plus I love reading about what VA's for future reference so, eh.

People reall have so much faith in heroes. I don't want them to be like that one dude later in the arc but they really shouldn't have so much blind hope.

Hi I am S class hero. Sexual Predator.

Going back to this, you had a chance to say Puri Puri Predator and you missed it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Scavengers
12:15 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 5 - The Dark Knights
12:45 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 6 - Tomorrow's Courage
1:15 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 7 - Sorrowful Successor
1:45 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 8 - Bloody Battle! JoJo & Dio
2:15 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 9 - The Final Ripple! - PART 1 END
2:45 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 10 - New York's JoJo - PART 2 START
3:15 - Scavengers

Later.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well damn, that was a rather decent way to end the year.

2017 should be interesting. We already in Jojo Part 2, Super will be premiering, UC0096 as well, HxH is starting to get interesting, One Piece is ending its arc soon, & OPM is getting to finish the DSK fight & then BOROS WILL RETURN

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One of these days, I should get those Jojonium versions of Part 2 (& I guess Part 1).

....or see if I can get them as gifts.....*cough*.....

cntr

Banned
Only parts 1 to 3 are, they're currently in the middle of releasing an updated Part 3 translation.

Part 5 has an ongoing fan translation; there's a complete fan "translation" of Part 5, but it's one of the worst translations in existence.

All parts, including 8, have a complete official translation in French and Italian, though! since Europe was into Jojo long before America was

BBboy20

In hindsight, it's kinda fucked up how Jonathan dies shortly after his father and master die in the span of less than a month.
Roughly the later half of October to the first half of November in between the timeskip and the battle at the Joestar Estate; 62 days since the battle at Windnight's Lot.

cntr

Banned
The mansion burns down in November, they head to Windknight's Lot in December, Jonathan and Erina get married in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom