• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
omg, you know what this means

KRILLIN KNOWS THEY CAN EASILY REMOVE THE BOMBS OUT OF THE ANDROIDS

YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU WASTED A WISH

So since you can see his feet there that means Dr. Gero built Android 16 with a complete human body instead of just creating a body with the clothes attached. Seems kinda weird.

omg, you know what this means

KRILLIN KNOWS THEY CAN EASILY REMOVE THE BOMBS OUT OF THE ANDROIDS

YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU WASTED A WISH

I mean, i hate Krillin as much as anyone, but i think it's easier to operate on Android 16 cuz he can be turned off and on again. Unlike 18 who is human.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
SEVEN MINI CELLS. HA HA HA

latest

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69j8Xs2cY4KScfO

I caught up with the latest episodes of SUPER the other day, so I think I already Marathon'd enough DB! ;-)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I like how it takes Android 16 being destroyed for him to lose it instead of seeing his best friends/dad/Goku getting killed.
Not this random robot that I've never seen but heard was doing bad things & told me about birds!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Beerus is literally cat Hisoka.

I'm ok with this.
I've heard his character development in Super differs from Battle of Gods, but he's rather fun & less of a villain & more of an "obstacle". I heard he returns in Resurrection F, but I haven't seen that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There's a new XXX film?

........when was the last one even released? I recall a sequel, but that was it....

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bye bye man is the worst name for a horror film ever.
LOOK OUT

IT'S THE "SEE YOU LATER" MAN

IF HE DOESN'T GET YOU, THEN THE "TA TA FOR NOW" WOMAN WILL!!

...Seriously, who actually said that name out loud & thought "YES, this is a great name for a horror film!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom