• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There we go, first time the Jojo promo aired tonight. Seems kind of late considering it's gonna be airing at 12:30.

Also lol the new HxH bump.

Judging by your reactions they're trying to open that door right? I seriously don't remember this episode at all. I thought they just headed on into the next area after last weeks episode.

Jarate

Banned
The inner hipster in me hates that Roundabout is only popular because of anime, while the rest of Yes's and other Prog Rock is largely ignored by that same crowd

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The inner hipster in me hates that Roundabout is only popular because of anime, while the rest of Yes's and other Prog Rock is largely ignored by that same crowd

You'll hate it more when Part 5 anime happens and everyone discovers King Crimson

No. That's a different character.

And this discussion regarding the one wearing a kimono isn't a spoiler. There isn't a big reveal about it or anything, so I'm not sure why we're using spoiler tags.

I'm just following everyone else. I don't know if my post is spoiling anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom