• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

For all the recent criticisms I've given IBO, I still think it's notably better than what I recall of the dredge of Gundam 00, whatever that tells you. IBO is like shooting at a target and missing horribly wide, where G00 is not even holding the bow&arrow correctly.

Apologies if I compare IBO to G00 too frequently, I havent seen many Gundams.

Jarate

Banned
For all the recent criticisms I've given IBO, I still think it's notably better than what I recall of the dredge of Gundam 00, whatever that tells you. IBO is like shooting at a target and missing horribly wide, where G00 is not even holding the bow&arrow correctly.

You'd probably dislike G-Gundam, but you should give G-Gundam a try

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
....ya know, just once, I'd like to see a shonen series where someone takes the advice of "just give up & go home" just for a change of pace.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

IBO is waaaaay better than 00, definitely.

Will Gon fail like Naruto? Let's see

Man how long ago was 00? We haven't seen Gundam in awhile have we?

Not sure if you're not giving IBO enough credit or 00 too much credit. IBO just had a string of meh/bad episodes in the middle of its run while 00 is varies from being slightly above average to crap from start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom