• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH GOD

IS THIS WHAT PEOPLE WERE SAYING WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT THAT ONE SCENE FROM FAIRY TAIL, EXCEPT WITH A GIRL?!?

Seda

Not sure if you're not giving IBO enough credit or 00 too much credit. IBO just had a string of meh/bad episodes in the middle of its run while 00 is varies from being slightly above average to crap from start to finish.

I'm not sure if you misread me, but I recall 00 basically going to shit around episode 5 and never recovering through the second season - it actually manages to get worse and worse - culminating in the worst movie (anime or otherwise) I've ever decided to watch. I think IBO, despite a lot of issues, is better and not by a little.

I might be alone on this, but how casually people treat death in this show does actually bug me.

Not in a minor quibble way either. I think it's actually a detriment to the show.

You're not alone dude. At least me and maybe two other people on here totally agree. It's actually my main problem with it.

OH GOD

IS THIS WHAT PEOPLE WERE SAYING WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT THAT ONE SCENE FROM FAIRY TAIL, EXCEPT WITH A GIRL?!?

No, in Fairy Tail, there's no physical damage, just sexy touching that happens to be from a woman with the power to cause pain with a touch.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HEEEEAAAAAARRTTTTTT'SSSS

OOOOOONNNNN

FIIIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEEE

STRROOOOONNNNGGGGGG

DEEEESSSSSIIIIRRRRREEEEEEEE

I'm not sure if you misread me, but I recall 00 basically going to shit around episode 5 and never recovering through the second season - it actually manages to get worse and worse - culminating in the worst movie (anime or otherwise) I've ever decided to watch. I think IBO, despite a lot of issues, is better and not by a little.

Misread I indeed did. For whatever reason I thought you were putting 00 and IBO in the same boat. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom