• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Should post some comparisons from episode 1 while the rerun plays, though I'll post the album showing all of them at the end.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
lol dude did a great job on the "I just wanna go home" line reads, props to Viz for delivering on the famous one-liners from the series.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I want an OPM fighting game or musou with all these heroes.
.......especially if they have Boros be an unlockable.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
first episode comparison:

bwWxL7S.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I love that Saitama gets a little surprised, thinking it's powerful, but then you see him kind of disappointed in the close-ups when Boros is constantly punching him

Seda

Updated the OP. Also here are the end dates (not accounting for unannounced marathons).

Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: December 3
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: December 10 ("Part 1"), April 8, 2017 ("Part II")
Dragon Ball Z Kai: December 10 (not including Buu Arc), February 10, 2018 (including Buu Arc)
One Punch Man (rerun): January 7
Hunter X Hunter: March 2, 2019
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YO, THAT'S THE SECOND PUNCH BOROS SURVIVED DIRECTLY

AND THEN SURVIVES A BARRAGE OF THEM

MULTIPLE-PUNCH MAN, MORE LIKE IT

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I love how none of the heroes noticed the giant shockwave and explosive energy splitting the clouds.
I was thinking the same thing, but my guess is they couldn't really see anything considering how huge the ship was & probably was covering most of the sky.

Updated the OP. Also here are the end dates (not accounting for unannounced marathons).

Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: December 3
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: December 10 ("Part 1"), April 8, 2017 ("Part II")
Dragon Ball Z Kai: December 10 (not including Buu Arc), February 10, 2018 (including Buu Arc)
One Punch Man (rerun): January 7
Hunter X Hunter: March 2, 2019
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ugh Gundam IBO ends in December? But I want the show to end nao.

Seda

OH GOD, PLEASE NO. It would probably be the first rerun I'd skip since the block got shortened.

It doesn't line up perfectly well (the rerun would start several weeks after the first airing ends) and the slot could always go to something else or be removed outright...but yeah, it fits.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hell, aside from the hilarious "wut's a funeral?" episode, I'm not even gonna bother with the IBO marathon Halloween weekend.

Also, man, I cannot wait to see Amai Mask's comeuppance, assuming it happens.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It doesn't line up perfectly well (the rerun would start several weeks after the first airing ends) and the slot could always go to something else or be removed outright...but yeah, it fits.
It would fit Demarco's dream of "always having a Gundam running on Toonami" or whatever it was he said, but I guess there wouldn't be anything else to reair unless they dig back into the backlog like with Deadman Wonderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom