• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 90 - The Opening Round Is Concluded! Goku's Moment of Decision!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 1 - Dio the Invader
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 18 - Voice
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 24 - The × Zoldyck × Family
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 131 - Honored Sage Mode!
2:30 - One Piece - 365 - Luffy Is the Enemy! The Ultimate Zombie vs. The Straw Hat Crew
3:00 - One-Punch Man - 1 - The Strongest Man

Later.

Decent night of Toonami.

Also, I usually don't find bugs too funny, but Mafia 3 seems to have some odd issues with mirrors...

giphy.gif

Seda

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 90 - The Opening Round Is Concluded! Goku's Moment of Decision!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 1 - Dio the Invader
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 18 - Voice
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 24 - The × Zoldyck × Family
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 131 - Honored Sage Mode!
2:30 - One Piece - 365 - Luffy Is the Enemy! The Ultimate Zombie vs. The Straw Hat Crew
3:00 - One-Punch Man - 1 - The Strongest Man

Later.

Jojo is finally here. Decent action episode of Naruto. That Gundam title does not instill confidence.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
WVW69jsurVcjpBOpVr

WVW69jswE0QhyT6nz6

WVW69jswTE0SkI6GDs

WVW69jsws-o_D_z3Or

WVW69jswuCgXNC30nt

I kinda hate this Canary pic, but I'll do better by her next week, hopefully! Pretend it's a modern indie game ;-) *That isn't Space Dandy.

ONE LATER. ... to be Continued.

Raxus

Great stuff as usual SAB. Best pics are obvious OPM and DBZ.

Quickly draw Boros kicking Saitama into space
(that would take ages. Don't do that)

I look forward to your JoJo pics. Man you will get PLENTY to draw there. Start voguing now!

Moaradin

I'm a bit worried about OPM season 2. If they are super accurate to the manga, it will be a pretty big downgrade from season 1 imo. The manga really starts suffering from pacing issues after the Boros arc. There's still some great stuff here and there, but it would benefit being condensed a bit.

If they take some liberties and fully adapt the next arc then it's all gravy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
In case anyone was wondering, with the full Opening this week's episode of One Piece takes 7:12 to get to the title card.

Z3rxOQN.gif

5Bzhwdw.gif

vqcGBS7.gif

kdYPcCR.gif

7atwckN.gif

xT4Aquy.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just noticed #g_tekketsu is near the top of the Twitter trends right now. I guess a season 2 episode is airing right now.

That's the Japanese shorthand for Iron-Blooded Orphans, for those who don't know.

Raxus

I'm a bit worried about OPM season 2. If they are super accurate to the manga, it will be a pretty big downgrade from season 1 imo. The manga really starts suffering from pacing issues after the Boros arc. There's still some great stuff here and there, but it would benefit being condensed a bit.

If they take some liberties and fully adapt the next arc then it's all gravy.

If they pull a Mob Psycho and just go by the cannon content then we should be good.

Crocodile

If they pull a Mob Psycho and just go by the cannon content then we should be good.

Except most of the added stuff is good or is clearly building a foundation for stuff that will pay off later.

All that being said, the EARLIEST I expect to see Season 2 show up is Fall of next year if not Winter 2018. A lot of the key staff members are working on other projects right now.

Grexeno

Updated the OP. Also here are the end dates (not accounting for unannounced marathons).

Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: December 3
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: December 10 ("Part 1"), April 8, 2017 ("Part II")
Dragon Ball Z Kai: December 10 (not including Buu Arc), February 10, 2018 (including Buu Arc)
One Punch Man (rerun): January 7
Hunter X Hunter: March 2, 2019
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I think maybe you forgot to add the Halloween marathon into the ending dates for Gundam, JoJo, and DBZ?

Grexeno

I double checked and these should be the show ending dates taking only the confirmed Halloween marathon into account.

Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: December 10
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: December 17 (Part 1), April 8 2017 (Part 2)
Dragon Ball Z Kai: December 17, (not including Buu Arc), February 10, 2018 (including Buu Arc)
One Punch Man: January 7, 2017

Seda

I double checked and these should be the show ending dates taking only the confirmed Halloween marathon into account.

Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans: December 10
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: December 17 (Part 1), April 8 2017 (Part 2)
Dragon Ball Z Kai: December 17, (not including Buu Arc), February 10, 2018 (including Buu Arc)
One Punch Man: January 7, 2017

Oh, I must've copied the wrong list or something

Regiruler

His falcon knee that turned him into Kars for a second is what got me

So pretty

Is it just me or is the glowing pattern on boros's intermittent stages similar to what appears on Mob in the starting dream sequence of MP100?

EDIT: Felt like rewatching the episode, adult swim's site is being wonky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom