• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bio-Frost

I think I started drinking a bit too early, gonna be tough for me and my fiancee to make it to gurren lagann.*smacks face*

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Get it, they replace the song characters with family guy characters

Thats a joke right

Look, it's the ending of Revenge of the Nerds but with Family Guy characters! Isn't it funny?!

Also, blatant misogyny! Because hur hur hur!

daveo42

Banned
Log Horizon is a fantastic anime that everyone should check out

iOcvHtbdW7Rdr.gif

Edit: Child abuse is also funny.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSgqj9gClaAd5y

zlCfzSgqj9gClaAd5y

No normal dump stuff, Unless I finish early, and get to throw some stuff in! Completion of the FINAL DANDY, if all goes well.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
And reading comments like this is a reminder of why I'm glad I stopped watching Family Guy a few years ago.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is......singing about your product becoming a thing now for commercials now? Lypton, Credit Score, now this.

I dont want some lame sao clone. The original did it best!

It's not a lame SAO clone, it basically takes the concept of "what if everyone woke up one day and they were trapped in an MMO" and does very creative and unique things with it. It's hard to explain why it's so good without you watching it or massively spoiling all it's coolest moments.

Soulflarz

Banned
It's not a lame SAO clone, it basically takes the concept of "what if everyone woke up one day and they were trapped in an MMO" and does very creative and unique things with it. It's hard to explain why it's so good without you watching it or massively spoiling all it's coolest moments.
You know i havent seen it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom