• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechkid

iVG7oxuytpon0.gif

Hand slipped again.

Whats that from?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
She did her job perfectly, mission accomplish, alucard is now stranded on a boat

Yep, Alucard can do a lot of things, but he can't swim and he can't fly.

but who cares? there's no anti-air shit from Van Winkle or that ship anymore. Just send a regular-ass plane/chopper to pick him up. I mean they do have the entire resources of the British armed forces at their disposal, right?

How is that a problem?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Can't Alucard turn to mist? He said that himself at one point no? Hell can't he turn into bats? I don't buy for a second that a vampire of Alucard's ability can't fly.

Alucard is literally Bram Stoker's dracula, which is why he is so OP, he can turn into mist turn into a wolf(dog) wont die when staked etc.

btw im proud to be one of the few in this day and age to have read bram stoker's dracula.

but who cares? there's no anti-air shit from Van Winkle or that ship anymore. Just send a regular-ass plane/chopper to pick him up. I mean they do have the entire resources of the British armed forces at their disposal, right?

How is that a problem?

A ship in the middle of the ocean takes time to get to and spoilers
it doesn't matter how invincible Alucard is if the vampire army is already in Britain wrecking shit

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

How is that a problem?

Also can't he just drive the boat? Or hop on a life boat? I can't imagine he's really stuck there.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Also can't he just drive the boat? Or hop on a life boat? I can't imagine he's really stuck there.

Dude, he's stuck there in the middle of the ocean, on a fucked ship (he flew a jet into it with fire everywhere) and even then they destroyed the engines, he. is. stuck. there.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god is the Black Lagoon ED starting to set in?

Edit: Okay, my captions said "merciless [bleep] war?" but he said bloody. Weird.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Exactly

I mean, it usually takes more than one person to run a boat that size, but I don't know if you've noticed this about Alucard but HE HAS A SHITTON OF ARMS AND EYES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom