• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Exactly

I mean, it usually takes more than one person to run a boat that size, but I don't know if you've noticed this about Alucard but HE HAS A SHITTON OF ARMS AND EYES
V
Dude, he's stuck there in the middle of the ocean, on a fucked ship (he flew a jet into it with fire everywhere) and even then they destroyed the engines, he. is. stuck. there.

He loves war. But Mario loves Brawl...

HellBrawl3.png
I remember seeing that a week or two ago.

Exactly

I mean, it usually takes more than one person to run a boat that size, but I don't know if you've noticed this about Alucard but HE HAS A SHITTON OF ARMS AND EYES

I believe it was said, but just in case
they damaged the engines so he can't drive the boat
in addition the boat is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, it's not off the coast of England, they said it was a day out from England

Here is the real problem with this Alucard driving the boat thing

The Nazi's are already at England

And Alucard is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

He can't teleport, by the time he gets back shit will have already gone down

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Er yes? This guy literally wants War for purely the sake of War (as far as I can understand) and nothing else. He wants to do this solely because he gets off on it. This a pretty boring motive.

Not boring at all, everyone in this show is doing what hey're doing because they get off on it. everyone in this show is insane, major is just insane and smart enough saisfy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom