• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Now imagine waiting 4 years for Part 5.

Chew on that while I go to bed. See you in the morning.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Starting next week the EDs wil start to have more proper modern(and awesome) music videos at the end of them.

Crocodile

Here is the real problem with this Alucard driving the boat thing

The Nazi's are already at England

And Alucard is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

He can't teleport, by the time he gets back shit will have already gone down

In all honestly the only reason he can't teleport is because "reasons". They seem to like making up powers for him on the spot :p

Well then, this ending is certainly a thing...

This episode
this fucking episode
qm2gzWL.gif

but now I know the context of that gif of this kid doing this walk

tumblr_inline_ndblyj6WQL1sn1tau.gif

Haters gonna hate.

So in case anyone still is confused

Van Winkle was just bait for Alucard to wreck, while he was wrecking her in the middle of the Atlantic a day away by boat the Nazis arrived in England. None of his gary stu powers will matter if all the people he's supposed to protect are dead.

I've realized that the violence doesn't have any actual impact on me (my brain must be seriously ruined). It's the eroticism that's creepy. Soooo good.

Question-- Why not shoot down the goddamn blimps?

In all honestly the only reason he can't teleport is because "reasons". They seem to like making up powers for him on the spot :p

If he could have teleported he wouldn't have needed to use the Jet to crash into the boat in the first place :p

Nor would he have had to take planes/boats all the while to get from place to place

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Seras, butler, French Sauce got England on lockdown.

Also I've never seen Hellsing and that plan was super duper obvious.

Crocodile

If he could have teleported he wouldn't have needed to use the Jet to crash into the boat in the first place :p

Nor would he have had to take planes/boats all the while to get from place to place

I don't disagree :p

It might be consistent but it doesn't FEEL consistent as of right now. Like I feel if you try to think about it for even a bit, it starts to not make sense even within the context of this crazy universe. I'm not entirely sure of the power set of Stoker's Dracula but I'm pretty sure flight (via mist or bats) should be part of his power set so seeing it not be so here feels off.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

It might be consistent but it doesn't FEEL consistent as of right now. Like I feel if you try to think about it for even a bit, it starts to not make sense even within the context of this crazy universe. I'm not entirely sure of the power set of Stoker's Dracula but I'm pretty sure flight (via mist or bats) should be part of his power set so seeing it not be so here feels off.

Running water grounds that out.

Again the boat he's on is in the middle of the Atlantic, even if he realized right away that the Nazi's were in England right now, it's gonna take time for him to fly back or mist back. Heck the only real problem with that is it's not gary stu enough for Alucard :p Heck even if he could get back to England in an hour imagine how much damage 1000 trained and armed Nazi vampires can do, you saw how 2 and some ghouls decimated the Hellsing organization and they were TRAINED for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom