• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It's the biggest thing the anime fucked up

In the manga Annie just has a very creepy smile hence the title of the chapter/episode (Smile)

Oh yeah, i knew something seemed off, its almost like they tried to make it arousing instead of just creepy.

For the record here is what the smile looked like in the manga

ZiiU5dL.jpg

Takashi

They were going to act under the assumption that she was the Female Titan. If she's contained underground, then her turning into a Titan would cause the roof to collapse, trapping her.

Iirc it was because underground she wouldnt be able to transform since titans are powered by the sun.

daveo42

Banned
And now for Bleach and what sounds like some really fucked up music.

For the record here is what the smile looked like in the manga

ZiiU5dL.jpg

Tbh, up to that point the manga was much more subtle about who the female titan was (the art didn't help). The anime basically shoves that fact down your throat.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'm so glad they didn't stretch this shit out for five more episodes

I'M STILL HYPED THO

ANNIE = BEST TITAN

KICK SOME MORE ASS, MY BODY IS READY

Annie be like

itQXIH8IaR6OO.gif

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I think that Demarco/aka you actually said it already that they are rerunning it because of how much it cost to get it in the first place

They said that yes, but they didn't say 11:30 PM, so the assumption that it was to be leading Toonami in reruns has no evidence behind it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom