• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
And now for Bleach and what sounds like some really fucked up music.

Tbh, up to that point the manga was much more subtle about who the female titan was (the art didn't help). The anime basically shoves that fact down your throat.

Yeah, the manga is pretty good with its twists.

For the record here is what the smile looked like in the manga

ZiiU5dL.jpg
Oh god, the art. ;__;

Grexeno

They said that yes, but they didn't say 11:30 PM, so the assumption that it was to be leading Toonami in reruns has no evidence behind it right now.
There is no way they're going to put a new show in at 11:30 and then stop airing it for a month 4 weeks later.

Amikami

Banned
So how many Bleach episodes we got. Still can't believe it's finally over. I dog on it alot but it's been very popular for Toonami/adult swim over the years.

Mik317

KEIKAKU BATTLE

I wonder who's trap card will be activated last

"what made you thought that last attack that was a reaction to my attack which was a reaction to your other attack, would actually work????"

/BleachFights

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Another assumption has been they are going to stop running it 4 weeks later, we don't know what time the movies are starting either.

daveo42

Banned
I just love that in Bleach, you get a full explanation of each person's power before actually seeing the power in action. Kubo a master writer.

Why is the art in a monthly manga so sketchy? Even Togashi on a bad day could do better.

That's a huge improvement over the first few years of chapters (chapters 1-18ish)

And it's an even bigger improvement over the version he sent to shonen jump

KyojinProto.jpg

Yeah that thing on the right is Attack on Titan that Shonen Jump saw... no wonder they had no faith in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom