• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Everything is pretty much fucked. Just head on down to the Winchester, have a pint and wait for this to blow over, Yamato. Time for One Piece.

You know, it's freaky but there's a bar near where I live called The Winchester. I pass by it all the time on the way into the city.

Takashi

Reminder that the pacing does, in fact, improve. After the filler arc after this arc.

tumblr_mqrucxDqyf1r086i8o1_500.gif

Naruto in Japanese is pretty irritating too, outside of the BELIEVE IT crap I think the Naruto dub voice perfectly matches the Japanese one in terms of making me want to strangle the character

Honestly I think it's just you, I think she does a fine job. It could be the crappy lines pissing you off.
Maybe also maybe its just me trying to find problems with Naruto, cause the more I see the parts that I skipped when I was younger the more shit it seems.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Naruto in Japanese is pretty irritating too, outside of the BELIEVE IT crap I think the Naruto dub voice perfectly matches the Japanese one in terms of making me want to strangle the character
There hasn't been a single Believe it in Shippuden so far.

Zero in filler hell and maybe two or three in the entire first series after the Chunin exams behin. They took the negative feedback from the first releases and did something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom