• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
A reminder that OG DBZ took around 10 minutes for Goku to become Super Saiyan 3
Shippuden has taken TWO EPISODES!

Remember that one time sasuke saved naruto from some needles? Yeah thats enough to build an unhealthy obsessive relationship
and people say Hinatas a stalker...

Amikami

Banned
Man the bridge part is pretty boring. I mostly read the manga, so during this part it all flew by. This slow pacing though...

Crayolan

Real talk, the pacing in Naruto is SO BAD that it makes the show even harder to watch than SAO and the later show was full of Gary Stu pandering, cousin lovin', harem hijinks, genocide apology, near rape, male gaze up the wazoo, etc. :/

Well SAO benefits from being "so bad it's good," while Naruto is just gets bland every time people are talking instead of fighting. At least with SAO we almost always have something to laugh at.

B0SLLbrIIAAItDr.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That shit was HYPE though due to the manly screaming and bad ass music that went along with it

This is fucking dreck

Yeah... plus there were reactions from the entire cast
And King Kai going "STOP GOKU! YOU'LL DRAIN THE REMAINING TIME YOU HAVE LEFT ON EARTH! GOKUUUU!"

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so do they go through all this nonsense every time he gets a form with another tail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom