• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechkid

DhauO1p.gif

Crocodile

It's not a matter as to whether or not the British Army could win but rather the fact that barely any resistance is being offered. Also no way do I buy that the Nazi's have infiltrated the British Army SO THOROUGHLY that NOBODY can mount a response.

Am I supposed to believe that it's impossible for anyone in the military to communicate? No couriers, signaling devices, radios, etc? This is just a plot device.

Shit they should bust out carrier pigeons or smoke signals if you have to. Armies have functioned in the past sans high tech.

Yep, I'm sure those military planes could have shot down those zepplins full of nazi vampires

Yep, if only communications had been up this all could have been avoided

<_<

THERE ARE NAZI VAMPIRES IN ALL BRANCHES OF THE MILITARY AND THE NORMAL SOLDIERS CAN'T STOP EVEN ONE OF THEM

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND

What good would communications be if they're already controlled by the unkillable Vampires?

signals and/or runners could have been used. it's not a big deal or anything, just made me scratch my head and took me out of the moment for a sec.

typing in caps lock won't change my mind

signals and/or runners could have been used. it's not a big deal or anything, just made me scratch my head and took me out of the moment for a sec.

typing in caps lock won't change my mind

If Bleach has taught you anything it should be not to think

Besides one of these vampires has been shown to wreck fools, if one vampire is at every military base they could kill all the pilots before they could do anything

daveo42

Banned
Holy Hell. That sequence was all sorts of brutal. The blood, the death, bodies on pikes, the baby, all those cops getting straight up murdered. Whew...murder boners everywhere.

Integra in for the save at the end.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, at the end of the day, the invasion of London doesn't make sense, but they are applying the rule of cool here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom