• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I want the rest of the soul reapers to just be like, "wait, you didn't know that? yeah, we all just totally assumed you got the manual. Eh."

combat pass was originally ichigo's "proof" as a soul reaper, not sure why he never considered the fact that soul society might be keeping tabs on him considering he's strong as shit

Levyne

Banned
"Oh, so the soul society felt like that couldn't trust me outright and needed to monitor me"

"yeah, pretty much"

"understandable"

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I mean, it is a very dick move on the soul society's part. But why would Ichigo join this guy over it.

A human is being entrusted to perform duties on behalf of the soul society without actually being a part of it. Why would it be strange for them to monitor his actions?

Ponn

Banned
So the main villain of this stupid arc is a crazy tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist that is paranoid of black copters watching him.

Oh Bleach, I really liked you once upon a time. I want to remember you for what you were, not what you became.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
A human is being entrusted to perform duties on behalf of the soul society without actually being a part of it. Why would it be strange for them to monitor his actions?

Seriously, this shit makes no sense.
I know Kubo has spent his adult life drawing comics, but even he has editors and people over him. Surely he understands that people need to be monitored or something.

It's not strange, just a dick move keeping him in the dark. Plus I always felt the Soul Society is run by a bunch of idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom