• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you thought she said.

Major is best boss.

I like the way you think Major.

tumblr_ncrmdwHtdg1rvyrsao1_500.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You know, I was at a ramen place the other night and they had this on a loop in the background. I thought it was pretty funny.

Seda

I guess it's pretty normal to talk about taxes and the workings of refugee employment as you're waiting for the okay to eliminate terrorists at the Embassy.

daveo42

Banned
Blinds? In the future? Damn these guys are pros.

I guess it's pretty normal to talk about taxes and the workings of refugee employment as you're waiting for the okay to eliminate terrorists at the Embassy.

Political aspect has always been a big part of the GitS series as they both work for and against the government.

Seda

Political aspect has always been a big part of the GitS series as they both work for and against the government.

Yes, I know. It's just amusing how they so comfortably slid into that discussion as they sit there right at the scene.

daveo42

Banned
Yes, I know. It's just amusing how they so comfortably slid into that discussion as they sit there right as the scene.

They could have just used a ton of static images with heavy breathing or flashbacks too. Not saying it isn't filler, it's just a good type of time filler for the show to slide in there that fits the rest of the show and adds some flavor to the world.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Both seasons had their full endings most of the time.

Season 1 never had its ending after the first couple runs of the show.

2nd GIG is a bit more of a crapshoot. Not all episodes have the ED, and it seems to be inconsistent from one airing to the next. It's never been full length after the first run of the show, though, as near as I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom