• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
I wonder if Toonami will air those specials for One Piece. I don't know if they were home video release only or not.

Those were broadcast and I think it's been confirmed that we are getting those episodes. At least they will help to fill in some of the blanks for first time Toonami viewers.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Those were broadcast and I think it's been confirmed that we are getting those episodes. At least they will help to fill in some of the blanks for first time Toonami viewers.

Not the recaps
The TV specials (there's 8 of them so far).

I mean the boss luffy ones. The recap ones I'm sure we're gonna get.

Not the first one (which was TV Special 4), but the others we'll get.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying - Episode 1 and 2

Wut

Wut

WUT
Know I'm a bit late on this, but considering each episode's only 3-ish minutes long (& that's INCLUDING the ED), it's kind of an amusing watch. I think it's how nerdy (or in this case, otaku) people think their lives would be if they got married.

.......I sure wouldn't mind a wife, let alone a girlfriend, that allowed me to enjoy my anime & video games....*sniff*...

ckohler

Z8PYsQV.jpg

I hadn't looked previously, but I realized that the entire block is good now (plus or minus Naruto) as long as I consider Bleach worth watching just to see it end. No Batman and OG Naruto does wonders, apparently.

Tenumi

Banned
(Comercial) Exclusive insight on NFL Network? "I want to be the best to play the game"

We've got some great minds in the NFL now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom