• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Not sure if I'm missing something here, but the mother is totally overreacting to everything right? "It's like you're not my son anymore."

seriously?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Not going to lie, between the pure stupidity happening on the show and the reactions of this thread, I had some hearty chuckles.

I don't have time to watch this right now but I'm going to assume this says being the "overbearing parent stereotype" was her job? That doesn't make her anymore endearing.

No, way off the mark, hopefully you watch it later, i think it does a good job of explaining it.

Time for
MSgZL.gif

Maybe this week's episode won't be so boring

Korigama

They're totally gonna get killed on this trip aren't they?
(SPOILERS, MIND THE CAPS)
At the very least, his mom will wind up being taken over by a parasite. The full version of the OP kind of hinted something bad happening to her, so I spoiled myself to see if that was the case.

Not sure if I'm missing something here, but the mother is totally overreacting to everything right? "It's like you're not my son anymore."

seriously?

Not necessarily. Some people can sense that something's different, which we saw with Ryoko and then Ryoko's mother earlier in the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom