• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Not sure if I'm missing something here, but the mother is totally overreacting to everything right? "It's like you're not my son anymore."

seriously?

I would qualify that yes, but you have to think of how shinichi's acting, one day he is acting like his meek self, the next he stops giving a fuck, like how he acts totally indifferent to a bug he saw the other day.

Not sure if I'm missing something here, but the mother is totally overreacting to everything right? "It's like you're not my son anymore."

seriously?

Yeah, I thought there'd be a point to it all. But it just felt like an episode of IGPX. Climax too early then meander for half hour with pointless "drama".

Soulflarz

Banned
Those flags

seriously?

It's happened twice in an episode, I don't like how everyone keeps jumping to the conclusion humans aren't who they are because you have no logical reason to jump to that.

Best show on the block in terms of production, miles better than Akame and Parasyte. Better than Naruto most nights. Not as good as DBZ or One Piece most nights.

Crocodile

Ugh these accents :/

I'm a little bit sad Shard, MetatronM and I are the only ones who are enjoying Michiko and Hatchin.

Nah I'm really liking it. It was a bit of a slow burn to start and the show isn't flawless but its still better than most of Toonami's past/current line-up.

Korigama

I'm a little bit sad Shard, MetatronM and I are the only ones who are enjoying Michiko and Hatchin.
I've tried to like it, but it just comes across as a show trying to emulate the formula of shows like Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and Space Dandy (various misadventures connected loosely by a central plot), only to be not even a fraction as good or interesting most of the time. I intend to stick with it, as I've already seen this much, but I am disappointed so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom