• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, M&H continues to be all over the place when it comes to quality. Maybe the final few episodes will start to pick up again.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm surprised it was a happy ending.

For real, I thought that guy would eat it or be sold into sex slavery or something. Hell, I thought that is what was happening to Michiko--seems like the only reason it didn't was because she's tough as shit.

TheOGB

Banned
M&H manages to be mostly entertaining even when it gets weird as hell. Good stuff.

Welp, back to stream monstering Street Fighter V

Moaradin

Should be a decent episode of Naruto?

M&H sucks because it has all the technical prowess and talent behind it and does nothing with it. I'd rather watch something terrible like GXP again cause at least that was entertaining at how completely inept it was.

whaaaaaaaa

Seda

haha this show is divisive :p

the ending was a little awkward (hatchin and the other kid were kinda left out).

Clearly showcasing the kids respect for his did, and Hatchin's perception of that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I love how this AssCreed commercial is all CGI
Cause they know if they show the actual game, they would lose sales hard.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Last time, Naruto showed up to ruin the arc.
That shouldn't be the thought process when the main protagonist shows up!

LOLDSFAN

USubGSc.gif

Cool episode of M to H. Nice to have something not totally brainless and fun to watch after every #SentaiHour

Gonna miss it when its gone. Hopefully whatever replaces it is good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom