• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Baby steps.

I know in a lot of shonen anime people tend to do complete about faces in terms of personality and what not but the trajectories of the characters of Michiko and Hatchin feel more realistic - people in real life don't tend to have drastic transformations. M&H are still fucks ups in one way or another but its obvious to me how their characters, and especially their relationship, have changed and improved from the start of the show.

I know in a lot of shonen anime people tend to do complete about faces in terms of personality and what not but the trajectories of the characters of Michiko and Hatchin feel more realistic - people in real life don't tend to have drastic transformations. M&H are still fucks ups in one way or another but its obvious to me how their characters, and especially their relationship, have changed and improved from the start of the show.

I think it hit "don't really hate each other and semi-care" and kind of stayed there after like episode 3 or episode 5 or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom