• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m7bv09srFF1rr83a9o1_500.jpg

Soulflarz

Banned
When Water 7 started, I think people expected the folowing people to be the new shipwright, in order of likelihood:
1. Paulie
2. Kaku
3. Iceberg

and Franky to end up being the big bad.

I think the issue is too many of us see OP casually mentioned to not know the strawhats :x

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
When Water 7 started, I think people expected the folowing people to be the new shipwright, in order of likelihood:
1. Paulie
2. Kaku
3. Iceberg

and Franky to end up being the big bad.

That's more or less what I thought the first time I read the opening chapters of the arc.

Did they steal his panties?

Yes. Yes they did.

It started before this episode to be sure (I gave one examples and several more exist though my lack of energy at this time of night might require me to exert extra effort to pull them out) and we still have 5 episodes to go. I won't argue that the distribution couldn't have been better (though I might want to rewatch some episodes to be 100% sure) but this didn't just start popping up now.

Honestly only the last few episodes come to mind. Maybe the whole doctor thing, but I'd argue that's not too much of a difference from the status quo of "they fight a lot but still care deep down"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom