• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

But it HAS to be Intruder 2 related so that people who don't frequent this thread but would otherwise be interested get the notice if they see it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
1BWyFw1.gif

A couple days late, but now that I've seen all of Kill la Kill, that tardy race episode is easily the best of the series. The show should have just been a full-blown comedy with that Looney Tunes absurdity instead of trying to cram in a bad fighting game story as an excuse for action scenes.

/twocents

tumblr_mfwrc7SWO51qmjct6o1_500.gif

.......actually, now that I think about it, this is a plot point because the main character (guy above) has gynophobia to the point it physically harms him to touch another girl because his sister (above) & mother practiced their wrestling moves on him when he was younger every day for TEN YEARS.

Stellar parenting on the mother's part to torment her son for ten years. lol

Toonami |Nov15| Intruder II - TOM 5
Toonami |Nov15| Intruder II - From AOL to App
Toonami |Nov15| Intruder II - The Only Month Of Movies We're Ever Getting Again
Toonami |Nov15| Intruder II - In Which We All Fear For The Future Of Steve Blum Working Saturday Nights

Seda, feel free to ban me if this isn't allowed but I just wanted to give first dibs to my bros in ToonamiGAF. So uhh I preordered the Fallout 4 Pipboy edition for ps4 because I thought I was gonna get a PS4 now but plans have changed and I'm not gonna be able to get it for a long time. Now, does anyone want this preorder? It's through amazon so all you'd have to do is give me the amount and then it'll ship to your house and whatnot. And before you get all meta on me, no I am not a scalper like that one dude. I'm just a guy who isnt getting a PS4.

Moaradin

I was surprised how well animated that was when I first came across it.

I've seen a bunch of gifs like that lately. They are all super well done and I'm always really impressed lol

No idea where that all started. First one I remember was some football coach going super saiyan.

I've never watched Madoka.

But I heard it's like Evangelion with little girls and
alternate realities.

If that's true, I could get behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom