• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that some madoka magica x medaka box crossover?

Well there's a Madoka x Monogatari crossover and the same guy wrote Monogatari and Medaka Box.

CQO9B0LUYAELf0h2.png

Why wouldn't you want someone overqualified x.x

Because they'll leave when they realize they're getting paid absolutely nothing for work that should be paying a decent wage. For real, after working retail at $9/hr they'd have to triple that to even get me to consider going back. It's the hardest job I ever had.

This, if your looking to hire a part time minimum wage employee to you want to hire someone with 5 years experience who will likely jump ship when someone else offers him more money? I'll probably never get hired at fast food again if I put down I used to be a manager at a mcdonalds unless I'm applying for a management position.

Soulflarz

Banned
This, if your looking to hire a part time minimum wage employee to you want to hire someone with 5 years experience who will likely jump ship when someone else offers him more money? I'll probably never get hired at fast food again if I put down I used to be a manager at a mcdonalds unless I'm applying for a management position.

So really, you never note it, then you work there again, see everything he does wrong, report him, replace him...right?

Line_HTX

I hope they canonically are not using that super stupid power name SSGSS from this point forward. That better not be an official designation.

Man, Warner Bros. is breaking new ground in the videogame industry by releasing Arkham Knight broken on the pc, taking it back, re-releasing it still broken, and not actually giving original buyers anything of merit for their troubles.

Oh, and you can't get the DLC on steam either. And they deleted all the previous steam reviews.

Are we sure that Warner Bros. just doesn't hate PC gamers? Are we sure this isn't just an effort to psychological damage as many PC gamers as they can?

Warner Bros doesn't give a shit. Making leaps and bounds over EA, Activision and UbiSoft for the coveted "biggest dickhead publisher" award.

Good thing all of them stopped making games that I cared about years ago, with a few small exceptions, mostly from UbiSoft when they aren't cranking out the safest most dull open world games possible

Mizerman

Man, Warner Bros. is breaking new ground in the videogame industry by releasing Arkham Knight broken on the pc, taking it back, re-releasing it still broken, and not actually giving original buyers anything of merit for their troubles.

Oh, and you can't get the DLC on steam either. And they deleted all the previous steam reviews.

Are we sure that Warner Bros. just doesn't hate PC gamers? Are we sure this isn't just an effort to psychological damage as many PC gamers as they can?

Wow...they actually re-released the game without fixing it?

I wonder.

With Funi's simuldub of Gangsta ending today with the last episode, if some people are feeling a sense of loss. Of a conclusion that should be there, but isn't.

A true phantom pain, if you will.

Moaradin

I wonder.

With Funi's simuldub of Gangsta ending today with the last episode, if some people are feeling a sense of loss. Of a conclusion that should be there, but isn't.

A true phantom pain, if you will.

Gonna watch it tomorrow. I feel like I was well prepared, since I was watching the English dub weekly and the Japanese version was ahead a bit. People have been talking about the ending for weeks. Don't think I'm gonna be angry about it. Just bummed out that Manglobe doesn't exist anymore.

Apologizes if already discussed, but looking at the Saturday schedule after AS loses the 8pm hour for the holidays, the DBZ Kai repeat is gone, and Toonami gets an hour of Family Guy for a lead-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom