• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to dip out early tonight, my birthday is tomorrow...today

3iHvi.png

My parents have people coming over for breakfast and I want a bit more sleep

This episode was AMAZING

though I think Hatchin is stuck with that mechanic?

If you didn't think that was awesome I don't know what to tell you :/

I don't care much for it either, while this episode was enjoyable the cartoony nature of the chase took away from the gritty real elements of the rest of the show. The show either needed to be more cartoony all the time or always that gritty real feel.

Seda

Not only some neat action sequences, we have might have a new character in the mix with the old guy, and some loyalties shifted between Satoshi and Shinsuke. Genuinely looking forward for more.

Assuming Shinsuke doesn't die, I dunno.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I've started to care more about M&H again after these last few episodes. Feels like things are starting to finally pick up & we're done with M&H getting into fights and that crap.

Crocodile

I thought this was a bad episode

Boo this man

Have to dip out early tonight, my birthday is tomorrow...today

My parents have people coming over for breakfast and I want a bit more sleep

I don't care much for it either, while this episode was enjoyable the cartoony nature of the chase took away from the gritty real elements of the rest of the show. The show either needed to be more cartoony all the time or always that gritty real feel.

A) Happy B-Day!
B) While this isn't on the same tier as say Bebeop, Champloo or Dandy, none of those shows had problems having super serious episodes along side crazy silly episodes (or episodes with both silly and super serious elements). I don't think its a problem as long as the execution works (and I thought it did here)

It was my birthday a few days ago.

Happy Belated B-Day!

Moaradin

jesus just give us the real OPs already. Might as well if they can't be bothered with these Toonami ones anymore. Less effort too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom