• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo this man

A) Happy B-Day!
B) While this isn't on the same tier as say Bebeop, Champloo or Dandy, none of those shows had problems having super serious episodes along side crazy silly episodes. I don't think its a problem as long as the execution works (and I thought it did here)

Happy Belated B-Day!

The difference with those shows is that they were set in fantasy universes to begin with or in the case of Shamploo had elements that clearly contradicted the time period it took place in. M&H tries to play itself straight as a real drama series set in Brazil like something I'd see made for American TV... and then it randomly has an anime/loony tunes esque chase sequence which doesn't fit the real nature the show goes for.

LOLDSFAN

Zma0zFu.gif

Naruto is dumber than Luffy I think. Guys, someone on Twitter pointed out that the old man is voiced by Jerry Russell aka Ohji from Casshern Sins! It's a Casshern Sins reunion between Ohji and Ringo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom