• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sanji just had a Shokugeki no Soma moment.

.................oh right, insert your own Shokugeki no Soma jokes here....

Funny thing is that there was a crossover chapter, but it was with Nami instead of Sanji, but then again, knowing the manga....

Crocodile

So is this an episode of Food Wars now?

Why is Sanji running off instead of just asking the old man his secret? Where is he even going?

I know and understand all that, it doesn't mean I can't make horribly unreasonable demands like get more money, more animators, and make them work harder to make every week look this amazing. I just want awesome Shippuden every week instead of the usual zzz we get most of the time :[

Oh well sure I can't disagree then - in an ideal world where we don't have to worry about consequences and limited resources, I'd love for Naruto to not be shit 90% of the time :)

You know it's filler when Sanji starts talking about All Blue.

I totally forgot All Blue was a thing until now

I hate this little girl.

I hate her face.

Yep, she sucks

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ya know, I'm honestly okay with this because out of the 3 episodes, this feels the closest of what feels like One Piece, especially trying to tie it with actual canon.

......also has been the least annoying.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So how'd Aqua Laguna have only water from All Blue

did you even think this through filler writers
CRAP, good point, I withdraw my statement about this feeling the most "One Piece" esque.

Well, at least this one didn't make me loathe watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom