• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

So how are these building still habitable if the get flooded over their rooftops every year?

"Excuse me while I stick my unwashed hands in all of your merchandise."

So how'd Aqua Laguna have only water from All Blue

did you even think this through filler writers

"Let's collect all this dirty salt from the top of these dirty unclean rooftops."

Yeah this wasn't thought all the way through

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So this one was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more tolerable compared to the last two weeks.

.....I mean, it still wasn't all that great, but it was MILES above last week.

Seda

I'm assuming Usopp is going to have some big speech/spiel prepared to rejoin the crew, but the crew will nonchalantly kinda shrug it off, like, 'of course you can rejoin, nbd'.

at least, i hope the show doesn't try to make it a big dramatic moment

Grexeno

I'm assuming Usopp is going to have some big speech/spiel prepared to rejoin the crew, but the crew will nonchalantly kinda shrug it off, like, 'of course you can rejoin, nbd'.

at least, i hope the show doesn't try to make it a big dramatic moment
This is
NOT how it goes down.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Hey, this scene needs some random cats having sex"

".....why?"

"DON'T ASK QUESTIONS, IT'S PART OF MY VISION"

lol the balls hitting Mako.

hqdefault.jpg

Anyone for Tennis?

I'll show myself out. Good night.

I wish tennis girl had returned later on, along with a lot of the one off villains of the week to be honest.

Some of their designs of are more interesting than the actual main characters.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I like some of the animation shortcuts Trigger takes at times....except when they take it tot the extreme with Ninja Slayer.

ckohler

I wish tennis girl had returned later on, along with a lot of the one off villains of the week to be honest.

Some of their designs of are more interesting than the actual main characters.

I agree. They show up in the background of the last two episodes but it would have been more fun to have them showing off the reason their goku uniforms were made to begin with during the final battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom