• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So spoiling the entire episode before it starts is the new cold open "thing" this show is doing now?

That's...really fucking stupid.

Takao

Banned
The issue with One Piece is that you need to watch from the beginning to get a lot of what's going on. It's not like DBZ where watching Dragon Ball isn't required.
That's why I think Adult Swim should allow an hour of new episodes Monday-Friday until it catches up to episode 207.

Funimation has dubbed enough One Piece to where it would be able to air on a weekday strip for a while now. It's just a problem of finding a willing broadcaster to devote that much real estate, and for Toei (who owns the show's US broadcast rights) to let it go for a fair price.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh you've matches my power level? I was really only fighting at 10%!

Now we will both increase our power levels in increments of 5% in order to drag this fight out as long as possible.

Y'know this would be kinda nice if I didn't have to catch up to like 50 episodes containing one of Ichigo's friends being a damage sponge, Orihime's boobs growing and shrinking randomly per episode, a ton of whitescreens, random power leveling, deus ex machinas, etc.

Why can't I quit this show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom