• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Great ep.

I had forgotten how much I was rooting for Renton/Eureka. That relationship was handled very well.

Baroni9

I don't think I grasp every aspect of this show, but it is getting more interesting. Renton was also less annoying this episode.

Casshern would kill them all and regret every moment.

Then remember their beauty.

This is the only answer when it's Casshern V anyone.

I'm calling it a night (sort of ....gonna watch some Fate/Zero while my free Crunchyroll trail lasts....good show).

Not a bad night at all. Gonna stick with E7...even if I'm tired as fuck.

Night everyone

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like that we're getting mostly new outros this week.

Between that and the game review, they're bringing more than usual again this week.

Seda

What I gather from E7 so far.

Renton has some sort of device that only he can really utilize in those flying mech things, but only with help from the robo-girl at the moment?

I'm likely way off

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
What I gather from E7 so far.

Renton has some sort of device that only he can really utilize in those flying mech things, but only with help from the robo-girl at the moment?

I'm likely way off

The mech fights and power levels and stuff isn't really that important to the show, just keep that in mind.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Most of the outros premiered last week, actually.

These are different outros compared to last week. For example, Casshern's outro last week was Renton driving an LFO into a building. This week it was Holland. I can't remember if the FMA clip was the same last week, but last week's Eureka outro had completely different dialogue from TOM. Just as examples.

Oh, right, they cut the post-credits scene last week where Greed busted into Bradley's manor. Forgot about that.

Seda

Does FMA rerun after this? Unless there's more episodes...

We don't know. there's 20 episode left.

Did they skip a bit? I don't recall the jump from Lin berating Greed last week to all of the sudden Greed confronting Wrath

Oh, right, they cut the post-credits scene last week where Greed busted into Bradley's manor. Forgot about that.

Yeah I thought something was up

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I wish I could say Renton gets less whiny, I really do, but he doesn't, and you have 50 more episodes with him.

He definitely does, it just takes a while. I also feel his whining isn't unjustified in most of the coming situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom