• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Samurai 7 really 26 episodes? Ugh. Struggling to watch each ep.
1492093_o.gif

... what was that?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Was this the first time we had a "present" scene included before the opening?

Also, was it Dune that killed Luna?

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Heh, that was a fun ep. Look, decent pacing! Thing actually happening! Relationships growing! AMAZING!

The Ichigo / Grimmjow fight lasts much, much longer. And it also has a powerjump that makes absolutely no sense at all.

Ichigo was supposed to lose that fight. Somehow, Orihime saying "I don't want you to get hit anymore" translates into a full regen and +10,000 power boost in the final round. Everything about Ulq in this particular spot is him just trying to play off shit like it isn't personal and him trying to crush souls instead of just beating the guys in front of him. Let it play out. Once things center on this fight instead of everyoneisfightingatonce, then it picks up. Fast.

I'm mostly just talking about this ep, and the ones that have occured in this latest "season" since the filler. There's just been a LOT of dragging happening, even the filler felt better balanced on the action side...

It's just sad, for a main-line battle/battles, they could just be a bit more bold and lively.

Main girl is so bland and lifeless it hurts, same with the guy tagging along, while were at get rid of that annoying little thing as well

Guy tagging along is kinda lifeless in a way, but "Main girl" doesn't bother me, she's a priestess. It's nice to see women in anime who talk in more subtle ways, rather than just smashing people with tsundere tendecies, or trying too hard to be sexy.

"little thing" is... not realy all that annoying at all. SHe's the youth that speaks reason, and it's actually kinda welcomed. She might have a youthful way about her, but she's not really annoying..

Anywho, time for Casshern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom