• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"Hey guy who caused my sister to die, who I was ready to kill a few eps ago. Are you OK? I understand you, even though you haven't said anything. Heh, thanks for catching me. Look at my butt. Did I say I understand you? Cause I do. You're so cool. Let's keep traveling together. I like that. Do you like that?"

"Hey guy who caused my sister to die, who I was ready to kill a few eps ago. Are you OK? I understand you, even though you haven't said anything. Heh, thanks for catching me. Look at my butt. Did I say I understand you? Cause I do. You're so cool. Let's keep traveling together. I like that. Do you like that?"

Casshern.

No one can resist.

TheChits

Anime

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
God Ringo. Damn.

I remember everyone saying how annoying she was in the first ep, now we're all desperately hoping without hope she somehow survives.

B.K.

Ringo bleeds and she has a hard time breathing at that place. She's some kind of robot/human hybrid, isn't she?

thetechkid

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

s78ps.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom