• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Uh-oh it is this episode of Eureka. Right after Sins.

I think I might kill myself.

What's the worst that could happen jinx?

The only really feels filled episode of Eureka I remember is the
dead solider, severed arm, wedding ring
episode, but I though that was quite a bit into the series. We there already?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Going by what Leda was saying. I think that scene at the beginning of the episode was a hypothetical dream placed in Leda's memory. Basically, she is designed to be the first female robot capable of giving birth, and that was placed in her head as an ultimate goal or something. It's not something that happened.

That's pretty much it.

Leda is probably the most insane character introduced so far.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Where can they go after three children kill themselves? What else could they possibly do?

Four ... Four children kill themselves. AH AH AH </the Count>

DY_Nasty said:
I can't even describe the ice cold neutron bomb that Casshern Sins dropped on my soul up to the end. Those kids got off "easy".

Don't ruin it. This is the only show on Cartoon Network I'm watching on Toonami now that Deadman Wonderland is gone.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
LOL

I can't even describe the ice cold neutron bomb that Casshern Sins dropped on my soul up to the end. Those kids got off "easy".

There can't NOT be a happy ending. Not after everything this goddamn show has put us through.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
The non-stop Renton shitathon marches on!

Haha. I remember him being compared to Shinji from Eva. However unlike Shinji he actually 180's from "shit character" to "okay, kinda decent but still kinda shitty character."

KuwabaraTheMan said:
Ah, Talho. How I love her.

You won't love her when she evolves into her ultimate Persona.

Gurl please: that hair? With that outfit?

Ultratech

The only really feels filled episode of Eureka I remember is the
dead solider, severed arm, wedding ring
episode, but I though that was quite a bit into the series. We there already?

Yeah, I'll admit that one bothered me for a while. It really shouldn't had, but it threw me for a loop for a few days.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh god, Leida is doing something crazy enough to make Dio leave the room. This cannot be good AT ALL.

KuGsj.gif
Oh man.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There can't NOT be a happy ending. Not after everything this goddamn show has put us through.

I'm not going to spoil anything. Its a great show start to finish.

I'll just say to anyone who's considering making the terrible mistake I did - never marathon Casshern Sins. My chest has never burned like that before. You can only take so many feels in one sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom