• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Man, Leida's always seemed off balance before this, but she's just gone off the deep end. It's like something in her brain just broke.

B.K.

I'll just say to anyone who's considering making the terrible mistake I did - never marathon Casshern Sins. My chest has never burned like that before. You can only take so many feels in one sitting.

I could do it. I never have any feels at the end of a Casshern episode. I've missed three or four episodes. At this point, I might as well marathon it.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That's pretty much the first half of the show, so for most of the next year he'll get shit on.

Pretty much.

(Off topic but I love your member title. The mix of your user name and it rhyming cracks me up)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Man, Leida's always seemed off balance before this, but she's just gone off the deep in. It's like something in her brain just broke.

She's always been crazy. But only when she gets to talking about herself. Looking back, how she's spoke to Dio makes a lot more sense at this point, doesn't it?
I'll never marathon any anime ever again. Not after Eva. Fuck that was dumb.

someone should've stopped you.
I could do it. I never have any feels at the end of a Casshern episode. I've missed three or four episodes. At this point, I might as well marathon it.
you could probably do it.

Now, guys. Now. Those kids. What just happened? THE FEELS!

634798639221257881.jpg

yami4ct

God, Ouji just said "I'll see you again soon." That's like saying "I think we're alone now" in a horror movie. Both him and Ringo are officially screwed.

yami4ct

Since there's no way I'm going to be watching E7 for a 3rd time, especially since I don't think I can handle both it and AO at the same time, time for some Hunter x Hunter. Gon, save me from the feels!

Have fun with the insanely pretty, rainbow surfing mech action everyone!

B.K.

Since there's no way I'm going to be watching E7 for a 3rd time, especially since I don't think I can handle both it and AO at the same time, time for some Hunter x Hunter. Gon, save me from the feels!

You mean you managed to watch it twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom