• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.K.

I had forgotten those horrible kids. I wish all three of them and Renton would have gotten killed somehow. The series would be better without them.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
next episode: betahood

im checkin out bros. gotta clean up this mess from my wrist nubs

ReiGun

I wish the kids were on Casshern, if you know what I mean.

Seriously, I have more tolerance for child characters than most, but damn, I can't stand those kids.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week's Eureka is probably one of the most annoying episodes in the series to have to watch.

Fortunately, the week after is pretty hilarious.

wwm0nkey

Wanna know the funny thing? I heard the "don't marathon Eva" thing AFTER I did it.

Made the same mistake, really do not like Eva but the new movies are pretty good. Always like RahXephon wayyyyy over Eva even though everyone called it a Eva rip-off. I kind of hope Toonami airs RahXephon after Eureka Seven to fill the giant robot gap.

yami4ct

I wish the kids were on Casshern, if you know what I mean.

Seriously, I have more tolerance for child characters than most, but damn, I can't stand those kids.

If I remember the show well enough, they pretty much fade into the background for a lot of the mid/late parts of the show. It's not perfect, but it makes the show much better.

Man, this episode of Hunter x Hunter is just what I needed to recover from the Casshern feels. Gotta love any action scene involving a Phantom Troupe member.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
yeah, fuck the kids
Made the same mistake, really do not like Eva but the new movies are pretty good. Always like RahXephon wayyyyy over Eva even though everyone called it a Eva rip-off. I kind of hope Toonami airs RahXephon after Eureka Seven to fill the giant robot gap.

I think it'd be a good fit for Toonami even though I despise RahXephon (aside from that one godlike feelbomb episode that everyone always talks about).

yami4ct

I'm sure they'll air Eureka 7 AO after Eureka 7 ends.

Oh god I sure hope so. Gaf is going to go nuts. I mean, AO is basically E7 with MUCH worse characters, a plot that is 10x insane and makes even less sense and worse action. It's infuriating to watch, but it's only 1/2 the length. The pure insanity kind of makes it worth it.

wwm0nkey

yeah, fuck the kids

I think it'd be a good fit for Toonami even though I despise RahXephon (aside from that one godlike feelbomb episode that everyone always talks about).

Episode 11 and the 2 final episodes are pretty epic too. The series is one of my personal favorites, the story and OST are amazing and I like how they made a point where someone was standing in episode 1 and episode 11 a huge spoiler that you would have to REALLY think about to get.

yami4ct

Guys, this episode of HXH has pro arm wrestling. This is completely irrelevant, but I felt the desperate need to share it with someone. Also, someone really needs to license the new adaptation and get it on Toonami ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom