• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Dude, I'm thinking they actually want to kill you.

Lol. ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!

*kids shaking the ladder*

*Renton falls*

*Renton cracks his neck and dies*

*kids are thrown overboard for being vicious murderers*

*all the people who hate this show suddenly start loving it*

wwm0nkey

Ben 10 is still a thing?

Looks like this now too

ben-10-omniverse.jpg

Was never a fan but holy shit at the downgrade.

yami4ct

Can they get rid of this garbage and replace it with EVA, RahXephon, Gundam....ANYTHING!?

It gets a lot better the second half. Also, I still think the beautiful action is worth sitting through some of the god awful bits. That's just me, though

That being said, if they could replace this with a subbed version of Gundam 0079, Zeta or Turn A or even the English version of G Gundam, I'd be totally fine with that.

Seda

It gets a lot better the second half. Also, I still think the beautiful action is worth sitting through some of the god awful bits. That's just me, though

That being said, if they could replace this with a subbed version of Gundam 0079, Zeta or Turn A or even the English version of G Gundam, I'd be totally fine with that.

They won't do subs.

I'd welcome G Gundam though.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Been a while since I've seen E7, but... hey, I DON'T hate this episode so far! (I don't remember *hating* any of them).

The kids are brats, but they're kids being raised by a girl who is a kid herself.

Renton's straightforward way with his feelings (thinking throughts it took Lyuze all of Cash Sins to get to), even if to himself, is always kinda refreshing.

But time to see if the rest of the ep shows anything uber annoying that I'ev forgotten about...

yami4ct

They won't do subs.

I'd welcome G Gundam though.

I realize that. This is just crazy, what if dream scenarios. If they were going to do gundam, I'd want to avoid SEED, Wing, 00 or the dubs of Z or 0079 at all costs. God those dubs were horrendous.

wwm0nkey

I think Rah would fit VERY nicely into the weekly nature of Toonami and G Gundam would be god like if only for the Shining finger! lol

told ya

Shinji > Renton

forever

.....man.

Shinji may have been bitchmade but he wasn't a complete dumbass....all the time at least(He did squander various chances with hot women).

I'll wait until Renton's i'mma go to the trainstation moment to decide.

Rebuild Shinji is kind of a boss too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom