• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.K.

They're putting Sym-Bionic Titan on Toonami? That's disappointing. I tried to watch the show when it was new, but I gave up after a few episodes. I really hated the characters. They made it unwatchable for me.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
They're putting Sym-Bionic Titan on Toonami? That's disappointing. I tried to watch the show when it was new, but I gave up after a few episodes. I really hated the characters. They made it unwatchable for me.

The main character was a bit of a jerk yeah.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_mat8wbMSBU1r659qi.png

Tamanon

Banned
Speaking of Sym-Bionic Titan....does Cartoon Network/Adult Swim/Toonami still have the rights to Megas XLR? That was an absolutely amazing show and would fit perfectly.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Speaking of Sym-Bionic Titan....does Cartoon Network/Adult Swim/Toonami still have the rights to Megas XLR? That was an absolutely amazing show and would fit perfectly.

I'd love that, but I'd also hate that because it will remind me how it was cancelled in its prime just like Titan (and it hurts more because I place Megas above Titan)

It just shows that Cartoon Network does NOT dig giant robots. Hell, they cancelled Transformers Animated early (or so I heard) so the ending got rushed.

BatDan

"November 8th, 2020. Oprah Winfrey Elected President"

Two years later, we eventually did get our first black president. I can't wait for Season 4 of this show.

....man don't know if I'm gonna be able to keep this up with this job lol.

gotta wake up at 6.

I might bail after Casshern....can watch Eureka 7 on my own.

but here I am.

BatDan

Man, this week's Doctor Who was sad. Reading the comments to this episode should cheer me up
*evil laughs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom