• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
Funny, I was expecting Casshern to crymax, not Lyuze.

AND THEN THERE'S THIS LADY--....and then not

this fucking show. I love it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There's that gaping hole in my chest

thought I lost for a second, but every saturday... its there. like always

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm done for now. It will be tough to survive to Sym-bionic Titan starting next week, but I'll try it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Nah man that was the worst

"were so glad we finally found a friend" Happy faces everywhere and then BAM they dead.

I dunno, this looks like it has the ability to surpass it. Maybe she dies the second Cash puts it in or kisses her, that could be worse.

Raxus

Man talk about feels after that woman exploded into flower petals. Great episode.

Next up Renton complains slightly less this episode!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Nah man that was the worst

"were so glad we finally found a friend" Happy faces everywhere and then BAM they dead.

Why did you remind me...

What's sad about it? They're just robots. They're nothing but metal and software. It's about as sad as seeing a refrigerator break down.

So? They're people. They think and feel.

Do you not get sad when humanoid aliens die?

joe2187

Banned
At least this is a really fun and ridiculous Eureka episode coming up to wash away those feels.

This is how I feel about E7

ioCuxYtCpgmAw.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Sleeping with a pic of Eureka... you're not being obvious or creepy at all, Renton.

They aren't people. They're tools. They're things. They only act and feel the way they're programmed to.

In the context of Casshern Sins, that is not the case.

yami4ct

Sleeping with a pic of Eureka... you're not being obvious or creepy at all, Renton.

To be fair, I think a lot of boys his age go through the super creepy, obsessive, crush thing at his age. He just won't understand how creepy/stalkery he was until much later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom