• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Shut up

d'you just shut up?

KuGsj.gif

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
If only he wasn't a dumb ass...

Rentro trust in adults like kids should trust them. They're guiding lights, they're leaders that know more than you.

He came to a realization that he wasn't as mature as he thought he was last episode, and now he is walking that walk.

Renton is a nice guy. And he earns the admiration of those around him, in a fairly unique way.

I kinda like him in the same way I like Tenchi. Way too nice, way better a man than most others would be in the same situation, and surrounded by a cast of personalities that are all worth paying attention to.

yami4ct

Shinji is redeemed by rebuild.

He went apeshit in that.

While Rebuild Shinji has gone a long way to making that character tolerable, I don't think he's quite redeemed yet. He was barely different in part one and only had a few great scenes in part two. If three continues the awesome trend, we'll see a fully redeemed Shinji in my eyes.

joe2187

Banned
You're so bad renton, everyone is happier because they're not you, everyone has hope...because they arent you, suck a dick renton...it's a mission

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Time to watch how a real boss, Mustang, handles his shit. None of this bitch made shit for him, just roasting the fuck out of immortals until they die in a fire. All while eye fucking his secretary, who wants his dick.

yami4ct

Yeah, I can't kid myself and say I'll watch the WHOLE SIX HOURS next week. Just through FMA.

I will probably do what I do every week. Laugh with you guys at Bleach and E7 while watching something else, as I already know all about those, and watch Cashew live. I'll also be DVRing Bebop to watch at my own convenience. The visual reference to it in Looper has me even more excited to watch it again.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Not sure how much of the Toonami Super-sized I will watch, I do want to make it to Sym-Bionic as I have missed that show and never got to watch the second part, that part they tossed into a death slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom