• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Awww shit, I was wondering why Dynamite was on. I forgot Daylight Savings kicked in so Toonami is entirely an hour later now :/

Alucrid

Banned
Awww shit, I was wondering why Dynamite was on. I forgot Daylight Savings kicked in so Toonami is entirely an hour later now :/

Wait, did I really just learn about day light savings time in a Toonami thread?

Edit: wait, what are you talking about that's not until Nov 4.

Raxus

Watching SNL so I may miss a bit but I am sticking through Sym-Bionic Titan. I can't wait to see GAF's reaction to it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know when 3DS E-Shop content goes live? I want to see if I can download Pokemon Dream Radar while I watch.

Havent watched for a few weeks, don't know if the later shows are worth the sleep loss, my sleeping has been fucked for the last week already.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Last time on Bleach, whoever said the Espada went from 1 to 10? *throws manga book across the room*

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I would guess it lasted so long since it is a shounen anime fight and those seem to last a god damned eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom