• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why is Hitsugaya so popular? He's boring! If those wings are his Bankai, then that's boring too!

For all the (mostly justified) hate DBZ's standoffs get, at least it's level of shit talking was decent. This is just unbearable.

Oh wow, Dust?

yami4ct

Why is Hitsugaya so popular? He's boring! If those wings are his Bankai, then that's boring too!

He was fun back in the day before things went off the deep end. His Bankai was even pretty cool (no pun intended) at the time. Than everything became overpowered and broken as hell.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Hehe, Dusttttt... Shoulda been a higher score than Skyrim! ;) Grats to Noggy! Part of the Toonami history!

Y'know, for all the complaining going on, I'd love to see this Hitsugaya VS Haribel fight in a CC2 game. All her different shots and area-clear attacks make me think about different power-ups in Shoot 'em Up's, too...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
old man death and stark rock

halibel is... well, if it weren't for people loving ice dragon samurai bieber and halibel (who's tits weren't as big once upon a time) then this fight would have gone a lot faster
Will Toonami ever give something a ten?

its better this way

LycanXIII

Will Toonami ever give something a ten?

You give something a ten, then everything will be compared to it. It's a reviewers downfall. If you give a good game a 10, and then later on others that are better, then they have to get a 10 as well, or you'd be biased.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I just looked up this part in the manga, Halibel's boobs are even more exposed. The anime actually slightly covered her up.

Sorry, this is just so boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom