• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Back for Titan... don't think I can make it through all 20 episodes though just thinking about what could have been.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Holland not explaining shit in a timely manner is kind of a running theme for pretty much the entire first half of the series.

More importantly, there's a ton of information that explains a lot of what's ACTUALLY going on here that you're not going to be privy to for a long long time.

Oh, hey, they finally stopped shoving the next episode preview in there before the ED.

That's fucking stupid. That kind of storytelling works if you're building towards a central plot, but keeping the audience in the dark for the sake of it is just bad storytelling.

Raxus

My booty is quaking.

Let's do this.

Next episode of E7 looks interesting. I feel bad that I missed several episodes of the show and it feels like I haven't missed a thing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Megas XLR, Transformers Animated, and Sym-Bionic Titan are all proof that Cartoon Network does NOT dig giant robots.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Megas XLR, Transformers Animated, and Sym-Bionic Titan are all proof that Cartoon Network does NOT dig giant robots.

I don't think any Transormers show on CN got a good treatment. This is one of the big reasons The Hub exists.

yami4ct

That's fucking stupid. That kind of storytelling works if you're building towards a central plot, but keeping the audience in the dark for the sake of it is just bad storytelling.

Once the show gets its ass in gear and starts the real plot rolling, it gets way better about this crap. I agree, the first episodes have a ton of bad story telling moments.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

They are building to a central plot, and the reason they're keeping the audience in the dark is because Renton is being kept in the dark. It's completely character driven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom