• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything in Shonen takes 45 minutes to set up. Noone would want to do the big "Pose and gather energy!" attacks when their opponent is at full strength.

Also, the opposite of the Japanese-style "Hot Blooded Spirit". You get stronger as you get angrier!

Just like a fighting game; Meters need to charge, life needs to drop, etc, etc...

You know... I like Hitsuguya enough, but I always find he and Rukia's abilities to be a bit redundant... So many sky-reaching ice columns...

Like Kubo is gonna let Rukia do anything anyway....

Second or so best female in the series gets shafted I tells ya

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
A battle so intense I go to clean some dishes as it was more compelling.

When I was a kid and doing the dishes I would have the forks and spoons fight like in DBZ.

I had an overactive imagination. Also, it would take like an hour to do the dishes cause of that.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Fatty needs to shut the fuck up, replace this shit with Baccano or YYH or something awesome with good characters who don't suck.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh hey, he's turned into the Skull Knight. Now all Griffith needs to do is summon the God Hand and... oh wait wrong manga. Better manga. Manga that might not end. *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom