• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Octus: King of the Uncanny Valley.

*sighs* I know the show is dead, but part of me really wants it back. I hope Genndy uses that Hotel Transylvania money to fund more episodes. Or something.

Raxus

Yea, Steel is not one of the better aspects of Titan.

Steele really needed an episode to flesh out his story. Lance got a great episode to flesh out why he is the way he is. Sadly the show was canceled and Steele never got his day in the sun.

Well, apart from that smile at the end that episode was terrible.

No worries, this and the car episode are the weakest in the series. The rest is gold.

RagnarokX

Why do the Silent Hill movies have this thing with having nurses be perfectly still? They never do that in the games ever. There was like one part in SH2 where a mannequin didn't move until after you picked up the flashlight.

joe2187

Banned
How does J. Jonah Jameson stay in charge of his newspaper?

He gets the facts

SSS-JJJ01.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Why do the Silent Hill movies have this thing with having nurses be perfectly still? They never do that in the games ever. There was like one part in SH2 where a mannequin didn't move until after you picked up the flashlight.

Creative reinterpretation.

I think the movie Nurses are pretty cool.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Man, if only Afro Gunsou and Novid were actually actual insiders. Then we'd have two dudes with insight into production of shows on Toonami...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom