• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got to cut a frog open in class :(

You didn't miss out. It was just nasty and didn't teach anything a book diagram or plastic model couldn't.

This, pretty much. I mean, I had to cut open a baby pig, but it was the same concept. The most you learn from it is how to cut flesh and part tissue.

Feels that way. Despite less censorship, there was probably orders from up above to make "educational" episodes like this.

So it's like The Eggbaby all over again? That explains a few things, actually.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Good job General, you made it worse. Also Octus watching that and cooking breakfast is creepy especially when he talks like that.

RagnarokX

This, pretty much. I mean, I had to cut open a baby pig, but it was the same concept. The most you learn from it is how to cut flesh and part tissue.

So it's like The Eggbaby all over again? That explains a few things, actually.

We had to dissect a frog, a worm, a squid, and a sheep's eye. The sheep's eye was kinda cool. The lens was almost perfectly round and hard like a marble.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So Solomon joins the main team right? Seems like a standup guy. I have a good feeling about him.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's spelled "Octus". With a "u".

I do like that Ilana wears something different every episode, which is more than what most cartoons do.

joe2187

Banned
General: FIRE THE THING

Scientist: It's dangerous, we dont have any idea...you're not even listening to me are you? you're just going to fire the damn weapon, what do I know I'm just a fucking scientist,

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think I only saw one episode of "As Told By Ginger", and I haven't seen "Gravity Falls" yet (I should though)

pirata

I've never even heard of thIs show. this is from the same guy who created Samurai Jack and Dexter's Lab, right. interesting to see Ab American's take on Mecha. also I've been drinking my mother's vodka without her knowing. and beer. coming home from college can be awesome.

Seda

KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom