• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

Creative reinterpretation.

I think the movie Nurses are pretty cool.

It's like some awful choreographed dance scene, though. The nurses are scary in the games because they move fast compared to others and tend to carry weapons. Some of them even had friggin handguns.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Sym-Bionic Titan - 4 - The Phantom Ninja

The Blue Spirit?

It's like some awful choreographed dance scene, though. The nurses are scary in the games because they move fast compared to others and tend to carry weapons. I remember entering one room and one of them had a friggin handgun.

What's creepy in a game isn't necessarily creepy in a movie. The movie nurses are creepier (IMO.)

RagnarokX

The Blue Spirit?

What's creepy in a game isn't necessarily creepy in a movie. The movie nurses are creepier (IMO.)

But they're not creepy in the movie at all. They were all standing in a really big well-lit hallway not moving at all, and then Rose just walked through them while they did a knife dance.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
But they're not creepy in the movie at all. They were all standing in a really big well-lit hallway not moving at all, and then Rosa just walked through them while they did a knife dance.

And having them bumrush her would have been scarier? There was far more tension in seeing her try to inch past them than if they had been all "Imma stab a bitch! Stabbity stab stab stab!"

joe2187

Banned
Why do the twins exist?

WHY?

STARE INTO THEIR HORRIBLE FACES!

117-2.jpg

RagnarokX

And having them bumrush her would have been scarier? There was far more tension in seeing her try to inch past them than if they had been all "Imma stab a bitch! Stabbity stab stab stab!"

fewer of them, and having them chase, yeah. They didn't really feel threatening in that scene. They might as well been robot arms coming out of the floor, or a laser hallway.

It sucks that they canceled Thundercats. It was just getting good with the powerups. I think it would of been better if it was targeted at the AS demographic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom