• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 277 - Climax! Kyouraku vs. Starrk!
12:30 - Samurai 7 - 11 - The Village
1:00 - Casshern Sins - 23 - Those Who Return
1:30 - Eureka seveN - 11 - Into The Nature
2:00 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 4 - The Phantom Ninja
2:30 - Thundercats - 4 - Song of the Petalars
3:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 57 - Eternal Leave
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 58 - Sacrifices
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 16 - Ag2O
4:30 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 17 -ANGEL'S SHARE
5:00 - Cowboy Bebop - 7 - Heavy Metal Queen
5:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 8 - Waltz for Venus

Later.

Ya here, Andrex?

See ya next week, Toonami-GAF.

ie0tqa3t3cLaW.gif

Why is every main character in a mecha anime a fucking bitch. Shinji,renton ect.

Renton isn't a spineless coward like Shinji, he isn't manly, but he knows what he wants and tries his best to get her love. Do you Shinji attempting to hit on Asuka or even try to kiss her/

Seda

One more Midnight run and we'll need a new thread. If I make it, it'd pretty much be the current OP I made plus a "Who Posted?" wall of pride/shame. I like simple OPs. If someone else wants to flex creative muscles though that's cool. People can suggest sub-titles though (the current one is a modified Bebop quote....if anyone was wondering...)

One more Midnight run and we'll need a new thread. If I make it, it'd pretty much be the current OP I made plus a "Who Posted?" wall of pride/shame. I like simple OPs. If someone else wants to flex creative muscles though that's cool. People can suggest sub-titles though (the current one is a modified Bebop quote....if anyone was wondering...)

Speaking of which, where can we check to see the posting percentages?

Drago

I think that the new thread should be made for next week. If we keep this thread for another week, we are definitely going to go a few hundred posts over 20,000.
As for new OT title, just keep it simple. I'd suggest "Toonami |OT2| Building You a Better Cartoon Show", but I'm sure someone else has a better idea.

And my alarm didn't even wake me up last night for Bebop. Ugh... I need to put my alarm on full blast next week if I want to actually wake up, or I should just endure all 6 hours :I

Seda

If we keep this thread for another week, we are definitely going to go a few hundred posts over 20,000.

As for new OT title, just keep it simple. I'd suggest "Toonami |OT2| Building You a Better Cartoon Show", but I'm sure someone else has a better idea.

-That's usually fine to go over a bit. I wonder though if it's really something that still needs to be done with the new servers and all though. The initial reasoning (I am not an IT guy btw) was that large threads lead to some sort of technical or performance issues. I asked in the sticky but no one responded. Clearly people still do it but I wonder if it's simply out of habit.

-I like that title. Clean cut and pretty much the official slogan.

Seda

I thought the first 2 episodes of Thundercats were great. The third was clearly a different style/pace, but it would be silly to expect the pace to remain as high as the first two episodes the whole series. Too bad many seem to agree it putters out.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I thought the first 2 episodes of Thundercats were great. The third was clearly a different style/pace, but it would be silly to expect the pace to remain as high as the first two episodes the whole series. Too bad many seem to agree it putters out.

Apparently it more than putters out, I've heard it falls off a cliff :(

B.K.

I couldn't wait. I went ahead and watched the last two episodes of Casshern. GAF is going to be on suicide watch after the final episode.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I couldn't wait. I went ahead and watched the last two episodes of Casshern. GAF is going to be on suicide watch after the final episode.

How could it possibly get worse after Casshern tried to commit suicide then violently fixed himself, those sounds haunt me man. We're all fucked, every single one of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom