• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takao

Banned
getout.gif

Bakunetsumaru is a real g
undam

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit.

That kind of page would be fine if it was some climactic moment or something that is supposed to have major impact, but no. That kind of shit happens almost every single chapter. Sometimes multiple times per chapter.

It's really kind of amazing.

Well, that was terrible.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*collapses* Good thing that pain is over now. Deadman time! I've started reading the manga too.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
That kind of page would be fine if it was some climactic moment or something that is supposed to have major impact, but no. That kind of shit happens almost every single chapter. Sometimes multiple times per chapter.

Well, that was terrible.

He outdid himself on that chapter, it seems.

The thing about Bleach is that it started so good, has a likable(if a bit generic) casts and the early fights were hype...then it fell off a cliff....hard.

I may bash on it but I still like the series...if only because the fillers made me stop and I didn't pick up the manga like I did Naruto...

now talk about shit....Naruto man....

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The thing about Bleach is that it started so good, has a likable(if a bit generic) casts and the early fights were hype...then it fell off a cliff....hard.

I may bash on it but I still like the series...if only because the fillers made me stop and I didn't pick up the manga like I did Naruto...

now talk about shit....Naruto man....

I watched Bleach start to finish.

Minus the shitty filler, it is still some of the most hype shounen shit out

VariantX

Well, that was terrible.

That and alot of chapters end with either someone looking suprised that either

A. Their big-mega-huge attack didn't do squat
B. Someone gets a sword in the gut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom